The users of the texasconecta.com website (the User) and the registered members (the Members) of the texasconecta.com website (the Page) agree to abide by the following Terms and Conditions.
Acceptance of Terms
Registration and eligibility
You must not:
Create an account for someone other than yourself without that person’s permission.
Use a username that is the name of another person with the intention of impersonating that person;
Use a username or texasconecta.com account that is subject to any rights of a person other than you without proper authorization or use a Username that is a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene or illegal.
texasconecta.com reserves the right to deny or cancel the registration of a Username, at its sole discretion. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account and you will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your texasconecta.com password. You should never use another user’s account without their express prior authorization. You will immediately notify texasconecta.com in writing of any unauthorized use of your account, or other account-related security breach that you become aware of.
The Service includes Content specifically provided by texasconecta.com or its partners, and such Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws, as applicable. You must comply with and retain all copyright notices, information, and restrictions included in any Content that you access through the Service.
We may use your User Postings in a number of different ways in connection with the Site, the Service, and texasconecta.com’s business, as determined by texasconecta.com in its sole discretion, including but not limited to, publicly displaying, reformatting, incorporate them into marketing materials, advertising and other works, create derivative works from them, promote them, distribute them and allow other users to do the same in connection with their own websites, media platforms and applications (“Third Party Media”). By submitting User Posts to the Site or through the Service, you hereby grant and will grant texasconecta.com a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, sublicensable, and transferable license to use, copy, edit , modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works, display, execute and exploit the User’s Postings in relation to the Site, the Service and the business of texasconecta.com (and its successors and beneficiaries), among other things for the promotion and redistribution of part or all of the Site (and derivative works thereof) or the Service in any media format and through any media channel (including without limitation, third party websites and web channels). You also hereby grant and will grant to each user of the Site and / or the Service, including the Third Party Media, a non-exclusive license to access your User Postings through the Site and the Service, and to use, edit, modify , reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works, display and perform such User Postings in connection with your use of the Third Party Site, Service and Media. For clarity, the preceding license grant to texasconecta.com does not affect your other proprietary or licensing rights in your User Posts, including the right to grant additional licenses to the material in your User Posts, except with written agreement with texasconecta .com.
You represent and warrant that you have all rights to grant us such license without infringing or violating the rights of third parties, including, but not limited to, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or rights. proprietary.
You understand that all information posted publicly or privately transmitted through the Site is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated; that texasconecta.com will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in any Content; and that texasconecta.com cannot guarantee the identity of any other user with whom it may interact during the use of the Service.
When you delete your User Submissions, they will be removed from the Service. However, you understand that any deleted User Submissions may persist in backups for a reasonable period of time (but subsequent deletion will not be shared with others) or may remain with users who have previously accessed or downloaded your User Submissions. .
Rules and Conduct
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you shall not (and will not allow any third party) (a) to take any action or (b) upload, download, post, send or distribute or facilitate the distribution of any Content on or to through the Service, including but not limited to any User Submission, that:
- infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity or violate any law or contractual duty.
- You know it is false, misleading, false or inaccurate.
- Is illegal, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another person’s privacy, aggrieved, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, offensive, profane, contains or depicts nudity, contains or depicts sexual activity, promotes the Bigotry, discrimination or violence, or is otherwise inappropriate as determined by texasconecta.com in its sole discretion.
- It constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk mail or mass mail (“spam”).
- Other than the appropriate use of an Add-to Link, it involves commercial activities (whether for profit or not) and / or sales without the prior written consent of texasconecta.com, such as contests, sweepstakes, bartering, advertising or pyramid schemes.
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, worms, logic bombs or programs that are designed or intended to interrupt, disable, damage, limit or interfere with the proper functioning of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of texasconecta.com or of any third party.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including any employee or representative of texasconecta.com.
If the User Submission includes a photo, the texasconecta.com Photo Guidelines will apply. texasconecta.com has a zero tolerance policy against child pornography and will terminate and inform the appropriate authorities of any user who publishes or distributes child pornography.
You shall not (directly or indirectly):
- Take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by texasconecta.com in its sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of texasconecta.com (or its third-party providers).
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Service or any activity carried out on the Service.
- Avoid any measure that texasconecta.com may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service).
- Run any form of automatic reply or “spam” on the Service;
- Use manual or automated software, devices or other processes to “crawl” or “scratch” any page of the Site;
- Collect or remove any Content from the Service;
- Modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, republish, reuse, sell, commercialize, or otherwise exploit the Service or Site Content (other than your Submissions of user), except when expressly authorized by texasconecta.com;
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms from any part of the Service (including but not limited to any application or widget), except to the extent applicable law specifically prohibits such restriction ;
- Copy, rent, lease, distribute or transfer any of the rights you receive below, otherwise take any action that violates texasconecta.com guidelines and policies.
Special Terms for Pages
- If you have a “Page” on the Service, you also agree to the following:
- Pages are special profiles that may only be used to promote a business or other commercial, political or charitable organization or endeavor (including non-profit organizations , political campaigns, gangs and celebrities).
- You can only manage a page if you are an authorized representative of the page’s theme.
- All Content published on the Pages will be available to all users of the Services.
- You may not display any Content on your page that is an advertisement or that can be construed as an advertisement.
- Your page will not be used primarily or substantially to promote or advertise alcohol or tobacco products, firearms or other products or services that minors cannot legally buy or use.
- You will not direct your page, or any content on your page, to children under the age of 13.
- You will not use deceptive practices to get users to “like” your page.
Special terms for verified places.
If you are the verified representative of a place, you also agree to the Terms and Conditions of the place of texasconecta.com.
Special Terms for Developers.
If you are a developer or operator of any application or service that uses the texasconecta.com application programming interface (s), you also agree to the texasconecta.com Platform Policy and API License Agreement.
Third party sites and services.
The Service may allow you to link to other websites, services, or resources on the Internet, and other websites, services, or resources may contain links to the Site. When you access third party websites, you do so at your own risk. These other websites are not under the control of texasconecta.com, and you acknowledge that texasconecta.com is not responsible for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, suitability or any other aspect of such websites or resources. The inclusion of said link does not imply endorsement by texasconecta.com or any association with its operators. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that texasconecta.com will not be responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or allegedly caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on such Content, goods or services available. on or through such website or resource.
Disclaimer of Warranty
Except to the extent required by law, texasconecta.com has no special relationship or fiduciary obligation with you. You acknowledge that texasconecta.com has no control, nor is it obligated to take action with respect to: which users have access to the Service; what Content you access through the Service; what effects the Content may have on you; how you can interpret or use the content; or what actions you can take as a result of being exposed to the content.
You release texasconecta.com from all responsibility for having acquired or not Content through the Service. The Service may contain, or take you to websites that contain information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. texasconecta.com makes no representations regarding the Content included or accessible through the Service, and texasconecta.com is not responsible for the accuracy,
compliance with copyright, legality or decency of the material included or accessed through the Service.
You release us from all responsibility regarding your connections and relationships with other users. You understand that we do not, in any way, investigate users, check their background or attempt to verify their background or statements. We do not make representations or constitute guarantees about the conduct of users or the veracity of the information they provide. In no case will we be liable for any damage or loss, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, resulting and / or incidental, derived from your conduct or that of any other person, or related to this, in connection with the Services , including, without limitation, physical damage, emotional distress and damages resulting in any way from communications or encounters with users or people you may meet through the Services. As such, you agree to exercise reasonable precautions and exercise the utmost personal care in all interactions with any individual you contact through the Services, especially if you decide to meet such individuals in person. For example, you should not, under any circumstances, provide your financial information (such as: credit card or bank account numbers) to other people.
THE SITE, THE SERVICE, THE CONTENT AND THE “ADD TO” LINK ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE, AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES FOR THE COURSE OF OPERATION OR COMMERCIAL USE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY LAW.
texasconecta.com AND ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS, PARTNERS AND CONTENT PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT: A) THE SERVICE WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY TIME OR PLACE IN PARTICULAR; B) ALL DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; C) ALL CONTENT OR SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE, WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OD) THE RESULTS OF USING THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. USE OF THE WEBSITE, SERVICE, CONTENT AND “ADD TO” LINK IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. SOME STATES / COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of liability
ALL LIABILITY OF texasconecta.com, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR PROVIDERS OF CONTENT, DERIVED FROM LOSSES SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF THE USE YOU HAVE GIVEN THE SITE, SERVICE, CONTENT, OR PUBLICATIONS OF THE USER “ADD TO” LINKS IS EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, EXCEPT THAT A COMPETENT COURT OF JURISDICTION DETERMINES THAT THERE IS LIABILITY OF texasconecta.com, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, REPRESENTATIVES CONTENT (AS PROCEEDED).
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, NEITHER texasconecta.com, NOR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR SUPPLIERS OF CONTENT, IN NO EVENT SHALL BE LIABLE WHETHER CONTRACTUALLY, NEGATIVE, OR EXTRACONTRACTUAL LIABILITY. OR ANOTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY OR (AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER texasconecta.com, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR SUPPLIERS OF CONTENT HAD PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES THAT RESULTED FROM, OR WHETHER ORIGINATED TO, WHETHER ORIGINATED BY) SERVICE, CONTENT, USER POSTS AND “ADD TO” LINK FOR:
- INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES;
- LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS;
- LOSS OF INCOME;
- LOSS OF GOODWILL;
- DATA LOSS;
- LOSS OF EXPECTED SAVINGS;
- WASTE EXPENSES; OR
- COST OF ACQUISITION OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES.