BRIEF-Crestwood and Swepi enter into long-term gas gathering … – Reuters
Discover Thomson Reuters
1 Min Read
Sept 27 (Reuters) – Crestwood Equity Partners LP
* Crestwood And Swepi enter into long-term gas gathering agreement in the permian – delaware basin
* Project development activities are underway with a targeted initial in-service date on or before july 1, 2017
* Shell has option to purchase up to a 50 percent equity interest in initial gathering system prior to september 1, 2017
* Shell dedicates approximately 100,000 acres in loving, reeves and ward counties, texas to co under gas gathering deal
* Says co estimates full build-out of gas gathering system will cost approximately $180 million
* Expect investment will be accretive to co as early as late 2017 and, in any event, fully accretive to co in 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.
All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes. See here for a complete list of exchanges and delays.